Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kickstart your morning

Easy, healthy and simple breakfast.I'm trying to live and eat healthy. The perfect breakfast is smoothies and protein drinks! I make mine with a lot of fruits, berries, thick yoghurt, a little milk, some oatmeal (fibers!) and protein powder! You can really use what you have at home and in your freezer. Since we are moving and since it is summer soon again I try to use a lot of the berries we have in the freezer. This mornings drink was cranberries and orange, full of vitamin C!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am a bit jealous, i only have chicken in my freezer ;) This is probably not going to work with a smoothie, haha.

    But this doesn't look very far off what my breakfasts are! just minus protein stuff. I have rcently found the Most Fabulous Muesli.

    ReplyDelete