Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2012

2013 is approaching. 2012 have been good but I think 2013 will be even better. In 2012 i registered my business, we moved out of the city and I started a new job. In 2013 I will be getting married, graduate and hopefully we'll find the house of our dreams...

Happy new year!
 
My 2012 in pictures.
January
I crocheted bears.

February
I made a sheep.

March
We moved to the forest.

April
Garden work.

May
Enjoyed spring

June
Bought a new sewing machine and made owls.

July
Prepared for and participated in a big craft fair.

August
Started my new job and made trivets.

September
Buckled up!

October 
The first snow

November
Enjoying dark evenings
 
December
Christmas with my family


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful 2012, I wish you a 2013 even better!!

    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. åh, oktober-bilden är helt ljuvlig! Gott nytt år och vad spännande med bröllop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh vilken härlig blogg! Här måste jag kika runt lite till!
    God fortsättning på det nya året!
    Ullis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! Greetings from Laurin at ZuHauseBerlin :) PS. Love that house in the woods!

    ReplyDelete